Aviation Books > Heinkel He219: Research Paper (3rd Edition) *Limited Copies*
Heinkel He219: Research Paper (3rd Edition) *Limited Copies*
Publisher: Wing Leader
Format: Paperback, 120 Pages
Australian historian Ron Ferguson has focused his attention on the He219 for many years. The aim of this book is to dispel the many myths that surround one of the Luftwaffe's most advanced night fighters.
As its subtitle 'A Research Paper' suggests, this volume is a scholarly work that probes some lesser-known aspects in great detail and is not an entry-level general history of the He219. It lists and corrects the many errors found in earlier books as well as providing new and definitive information.
- The Numbers – Production and Werknummern
- The Ejection Seat Versuchs Machines
- The Jets
- The RLM 22 Schwarz Camouflage Scheme
- Engine Air Intakes (Shape)
- He 219 Publications – List of Suggested Corrections
- Appendix 1 – Chronicle of Meetings (Generalfeldmarschall Erhard Milch)
- Appendix 2 – He 219 Versuchs Machines
- Appendix 3 – He 219 Werknummern and Stammkennzeichen
- Appendix 4 – He 219 Victory Claims
- Appendix 5 – He 219 Losses
- Appendix 6 – He 219s taken to the UK and USA in 1945
Write a review
Be one of the first to review the Heinkel He219: Research Paper (3rd Edition) *Limited Copies*.
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.