Australian Essential Guide to FBT 2024
Publisher: CCH Australia
The 2024, 3rd edition of the Australian Essential Guide to FBT provides a concise and up-to-date explanation of how FBT works and how to deal with it in practice. The FBT law stated in this edition is current as at 31 March 2024.
- Introduction and overview of fringe benefits
- Employee contributions
- Car benefits
- Car parking benefits
- Loan and debt waiver benefits
- Expense payment benefits
- Housing benefits
- Living-away-from-home allowance benefits
- Property benefits
- Taxable value of property fringe benefits
- Residual benefits
- Entertainment benefits
- Board benefits
- FBT rebates
- Miscellaneous exemptions, reductions and concessions
- Records and administration
- Salary packaging
Write a review
Be one of the first to review the Australian Essential Guide to FBT 2024.
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.