Australian Master Tax Guide 74th Edition 2024
Publisher: CCH Australia
The Australian Master Tax Guide is Australia’s leading tax handbook. Professionals rely upon the Guide for clear, concise and current commentary covering the full scope of Australian taxation law.
The 2024, 74th edition of the Guide contains:
- authoritative commentary on all aspects of Federal income tax (including capital gains tax), GST, FBT, fuel tax credits and superannuation
- a complete chapter of practical checklists, including expanded tax return preparation checklists for company, partnership and trust tax returns
- complete effective life (depreciation) tables and calendar of key tax dates
- basic overview of State taxes such as duties, payroll tax and land tax, and
- a comprehensive subject index and finding lists.
The 2024, 74th edition of the Guide is updated to include tax law developments that occur up to 31 December 2023.
Write a review
Be one of the first to review the Australian Master Tax Guide 74th Edition 2024.
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.