Australian Master Tax Guide: Tax Year End 2019/65th Ed
Publisher: CCH Australia
POST FREE within Australia
Confidently and quickly navigate all areas of tax with the Australian Master Tax Guide. Access authoritative commentary, practical examples, tax planning points, checklists and key tax dates, with ease. This edition incorporates the 2019/20 Federal Budget measures, including a table to monitor their progress. Up-to-date to 30 June 2019.
Essential for all accountants, tax lawyers, financial advisors and payroll offices.
- A complete chapter of practical checklists, including expanded tax return preparation checklists for company, partnership and trust tax returns;
- Complete effective life (depreciation) tables and calendar of key tax dates;
- A comprehensive subject index and finding lists;
- Practical examples and tax planning points;
- Authoritative commentary on all aspects of Federal income tax (including capital gains tax), GST, FBT, fuel tax credits, superannuation;
- Basic overviews of State taxes such as duties, payroll tax and land tax.
Submit your review
Be one of the first to review the Australian Master Tax Guide: Tax Year End 2019/65th Ed .
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.