Australian Master Tax Guide: Tax Year End Edition - 71st Edition 2022
Publisher: CCH Australia
The Australian Master Tax Guide is Australia’s leading tax handbook. Professionals rely upon the Guide for clear, concise and current commentary covering the full scope of Australian taxation law.
The 2022, 71st edition of the Guide contains:
authoritative commentary on all aspects of Federal income tax (including capital gains tax), GST, FBT, fuel tax credits and superannuation
a complete chapter of practical checklists, including expanded tax return preparation checklists for company, partnership and trust tax returns
complete effective life (depreciation) tables and calendar of key tax dates
basic overview of State taxes such as duties, payroll tax and land tax, and
a comprehensive subject index and finding lists.
The Guide will be updated to 30 June 2022 and will contain tax law developments that occurred in 2022.
- Types of Taxpayers
- Tax Accounting, Trading Stock
- Income, Capital Gains
- Superannuation, Termination Payments
- Deductions, Personal Offsets
- Capital Allowances, Incentives
- International Tax
- Financial Arrangements
- Returns, Assessment, Payment
- Disputes, Avoidance, Tax Planning
- Tax and BAS Agents, TFNs, ABNs
- Other Taxes (GST, FBT, payroll tax, stamp duty, land tax, superannuation guarantee charge and fuel tax credits), and
- Tax Rates, Checklists, Pending Legislation.
Write a review
Be one of the first to review the Australian Master Tax Guide: Tax Year End Edition - 71st Edition 2022.
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.