Annual Dividend Book 2020/2021
Publisher: CCH Australia
The Annual Dividend Book provides relevant dividend, corporate action and share price data for the most recent tax year. It details every publicly-listed company and trust in Australia in alphabetical order and displays easy-to-read and consistent tax data. It provides users with ALL of the data needed for income tax, the administration/auditing of self-managed superannuation funds, for capital gains tax and portfolio administration in a simple and easy-to-use format. Published annually in July since 1989, the Annual Dividend Book is the leading and most widely-used reference of its kind in Australia and includes:
- Detailed and accurate coverage of all ASX-listed entities
- Data covering all dividends and distributions paid and all tax relevant events
- Detailed information on corporate actions for the reconciliation of holdings
- Share prices as at 30 June
- Information on the tax impact of off-market buy-backs
- The CGT-effect of demergers and in-specie capital returns
- Australian Taxation Office class rulings
- CGT values for mergers, takeovers, staplings, demutualisations, reconstructions, and more
- Quick access to share registry and website details
Write a review
Be one of the first to review the Annual Dividend Book 2020/2021.
If you purchased this product with a shop account, please login before reviewing the product.